Should you need a power of attorney or any other notary services for the Russian Federation or Ukraine, you will find trusted services at Get It Translated. Upon your request we’ll compile your document in Russian or Ukraine, attest it with the Notary Public stamp and send it over for Apostille at the Office of Virginia Secretary of State. With quality, convenience and expertise your notarized documents will be ready to be sent to your country in no time.
- general power of attorney with all types of powers, with the right to dispose any type of property and rights;
- power of attorney for a sale, donation, exchange of real estate, as well as for rent;
- power of attorney for managing a bank account, including opening and closing with the right to request issuance of bank cards;
- power of attorney for acceptance and registration of inheritance with the right to sell or manage real estate, as well as other property;
- power of attorney to represent interests at a civil registry office, tax service and the Ministry of Internal Affairs with the right to obtain educational transcripts;
- power of attorney to represent interests in a court.